Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're the Fastest!
SERVPRO of DeLand is the fastest emergency restoration and cleanup service in the area. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help you after water loss, flooding, storm damage, fires, smoke and odor damage and mold.
We work as fast as possible to remove the damaged materials from your home or business and dispose of them while cleaning up the mess. We also dry and extract water, remove odors, and restore your property and belongings.
Trust the fastest in the business! SERVPRO of DeLand is here to help when you need it most.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (386) 736-7801
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of DeLand arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.