About SERVPRO of DeLand
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of DeLand
SERVPRO of Deland is here to help when fire, water, or storm affects your home or business. We know that this kind of situation can cause a lot of disruption to your day-to-day. One of our main goals is to get you back to normal as quickly as possible and to make it seem "Like it never even happened."
Our specialties are water, fire, and storm damage restoration. We work in both residential and commercial properties with disasters of any size. We offer several other services to help maintain or restore the health of your home or business:
- Mold remediation
- Biohazard cleanup
- Vandalism restoration
- Board-up services
We are highly trained in fire, water, and storm damage restoration. We offer continual trainings and education for all of our employees, and we hold ourselves to the IICRC standards. We are locally owned and nationally backed. There is no damage too large or too small for SERVPRO of Deland.
We have been serving the community for years, and we hope you will trust us with your damage restoration projects!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician