About SERVPRO of DeLand
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of DeLand
SERVPRO of DeLand is a locally owned and operated franchise of SERVPRO Team Cuthbertson, a leading provider of fire, water, and mold restoration services in Florida. We are committed to providing our customers with fast, professional, and comprehensive restoration services.
Our team of experienced professionals is available 24/7 to respond to your emergency restoration needs. We use the latest industry technologies and techniques to quickly and effectively dry your property, remove contaminants, and restore your home or business to its pre-loss condition.
We understand that a fire, water, or mold damage can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. That's why we offer a team of dedicated customer service representatives who will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your needs are met.
SERVPRO of DeLand is proud to be a member of the SERVPRO network, the world's largest disaster restoration franchise. This affiliation gives us access to the latest industry resources and training, as well as the ability to provide our customers with a national network of certified professionals.
If you have experienced a fire, water, or mold damage, please call SERVPRO of DeLand today for a free consultation. We will work with you to assess the damage and develop a restoration plan that meets your needs and budget.
SERVPRO of DeLand is your trusted source for fire, water, and mold restoration services in DeLand, Florida. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you recover from your disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician